View Single Post
Old 6 Feb 2017, 17:28 (Ref:3710520)   #26
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
No, not a Sierra, much more older it was a Simca after a R12 Gordini made in Echalard ! He was so good with spanners. He use to prepare a MEP X 27 for one of my blokes Bernard … somebody! Two of his sons are still around running a Renault garage.
As to htp, I dont think so at the moment its gonna be a kind of "parcours du combattant" if you see what I mean. Anyway, keep on bringing all the documents you can get, not forgetting the original series regulation approved by an ASN (in this case, probably MSA).
Club racing shouldn't be a problem, just for fun, you have to comply with safety as described in the appendix K which is a very good thing.
If you raced in the F 3 Classic french series maybe we met before, I use to write some race reports a while ago for the racers through HVM.