View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2009, 17:16 (Ref:2396263)   #41
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Absolutely, Morningents. My questioning of the title related to the later cars. The Esprit mentioned above, for example, maybe 'Special' but it sure as hell has nothing to do with any saloon I know! It's surely a special GT or sports car.

Drifty, I wasn't objecting to your proposal. I was saying that my input to such a split on an 'annual' basis would be limited because I don't know enough about the subject. I think that a year by year list may well emerge once we have started to get into the subject, although I can see just as good a split along the lines that Steve has proposed (#10) particularly as I'm guessing there was substantial overlap. The point is that if you want me to kick this off bringing various threads together, my limited knowledge of the technical differences means that you have to do the sorting AFTER I have brought the various posts together for you to work on! Given the amount of info on those threads, it surely makes better sense than starting from scratch. It's your call, guys.