View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2016, 18:23 (Ref:3607906)   #25
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sadly fella London is a shadow if its former self.

It is now a city full of wealth from all over the world, all the local people have been driven out by rising housing costs and it is largely inhabited by the super rich or the very poor living 10 to a house working in retail parks and distribution centres.

It is also a giant airport terminal, there is no London, it is just a huge centre for every single race, creed, colour and shape.

Nothing wrong with that per se, but all identity is lost.

Aswell as a stock car stadium that only really works for a few months of the year and the rest of the time is a white elephant surrounded by a toxic waste London suburb renowned for the biggest tennis tournament in the world and a football club so in love with the place they sold out and moved to Milton Keynes.

Knock it down and move on I am afraid, it has no future whatsoever. Though as you say I admire the passion of the banger fans, but in all honesty bangers are what keep most short ovals going in the UK, I detest the things and everything they stand for, but without them the sport I love would be gone.