View Single Post
Old 16 May 2017, 06:35 (Ref:3733745)   #38
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
I think it doesn't really matter who initiated getting the kid in the paddock and the Ferrari garages and even less who he/she works for.
Kudos to all involved to make it happen.
True. But I kept reading of Kimi and Ferrari getting ALL of the credit. Credit where credit is due IMO. And both KR and Ferrari haven't exactly been fan friendly lately. Proof in this thread alone where Kimi is voted for driver of the day by many, when he didn't even finish the first lap! And only did something he was forced to do. And the guy who drive his heart out to pass and win the GP get's hardly any votes. Even F1's driver of the day went to Vettel??

Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
It's in the comments on your link. Someone comments about the 'media guy from Liberty' - JA corrects them, pointing out it was a female employee of Formula One Group. I think I'll trust JA on this one. ��
Thanks for confirming. I didn't read the comments. Suspected it would've been something a female/Mum would do. Mothers instincts as they say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
It was a great gesture and that's what really matters and the Ferrari Kid got to meet his hero. How cool is that.
Very cool. But as Martin Brundle joking said, there's going to be a lot of crying kids on camera from now on.

Last edited by F1Guy; 16 May 2017 at 06:42.