Thread: Santa Pod
View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2004, 13:14 (Ref:848173)   #5
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Santa Pod is one of those things you just have to do sometime. I know lots of people think it ain't real racin' seeing as there's no corners and such, but you really have to see (and hear, and feel ) them in action.

Highly recommend the FIA Euro Championship events - especially the top fuel dragsters. 1/4 mile in under 5 seconds!

I did a run what ya brung day in my first Impreza Turbo, in standard UK tune. Best time was 14.5 sec. Quicker than most things there, but 2 seconds slower than a tuned Maestro turbo! I have to admit to a flicker of a smile when he melted the turbo (and most of his front end) on his 5th run...