View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2009, 23:19 (Ref:2442633)   #48
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJ View Post
Sounds like a bitsa to me.

Refering to GTR

Also 00 motorsport were entered as race preperation and matiance in the BA time. Convert an au to ba and relog it.
I can't recall but did they last the season?

We also know Mr Gore was never big spender on the cars.
The ex-Noske 00 Motorsport AU ended up in China for the first laps taken by a V8Supercar on that circuit. Mr Rogers brought a ride car with him from memory and did hot laps for the officials.

An AU to BA conversion will allegedly not create the exact same silhouette as a full blown BA, the suspension locations are not identical either, from memory...

MWR did convert an ex-Briggs AU to BA body spec, and onsold it to Asia, to run in a Malaysian endurance race, but it was never a compliant spec for any V8Supercar event
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods