Thread: CSCC Oulton
View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2009, 16:32 (Ref:2485299)   #23
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I didn't intend to take this OT. I merely wished to put some lighthearted balance into the thread. The CSCC organizers and team, some of whom I have raced against previously know me reasonably well, either from here or from the tracks. And knowing them I'm not surprised that they've come up with this successful formula. It is to be applauded.

The Oulton event, based upon this thread, was another success and indeed seems to have made full grids too.

These two points alone should be celebrated but the fact of the matter is that there are many organisations that run mini enduros and for club racers irrespective of the value of car.

Enjoy it, keep telling us about your experiences but don't try to spin things as some people connected with PR are apt so to do.