Old 10 Nov 2015, 00:52 (Ref:3589381)   #103
Viperion101
Racer

United States
Kansas City
Viperion101 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
It's a well laid out circuit making best of what available. Your representations of it are excellent as well.

On first glance Gorbachov and the Moscow curves around to Kvyat remind me of Brooklands and Luffield and Woodcote at Silverstone.

Though of course in your design these are run in the opposite direction, the seem to flow into one another, without a real overtaking place, resulting in Gorbachov being a Choke point.

Here's one for the older members...I'd reverse the direction.
Give Putin and Petrov corners rather than just curves, and the run from Petrov to LukOil I'd straighten out giving LukOil a distinct right hander opening into the left on exit that runs to the hairpin.

Curious as to why you choose Kazan, did you notice that there is a real racing circuit just North of that location at Kinderi ?
I didn't even realize that Kinderi even existed. When I made this, I thought that the only 2 tracks in all of Russia were Sochi and Moscow Raceway. I chose Kazan because it is the "sports city" if you will of Russia, and it is much closer to the population center than Sochi.