View Single Post
Old 13 May 2007, 15:14 (Ref:1912352)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Aysedasi's Le Mans 2007 Pole And Race Winner Predictions Competitions

I'm delighted to take up the offer to organise the competitions for this year's Le Mans 24 Hours. As Bentley03 indicated, these are the 'traditional' annual fun comps, not to be confused with the Le Mans round of the prediction competition which will still be run in the sub-forum to the rules of that competition.

One change for this year is that both the pole time comp and the race winner comp will be run in the same thread. If you wish to take part, you will need to provide the following information:-

1. Your name

2. (Overall) Pole winning car - car type & number only

3. Pole winning time (to thousandths)

4. (Overall) Race winning car - car type & number only

5. Laps completed by winning car

6. 2nd placed car - car type & number only

7. 3rd placed car - car type & number only

As an example, your entry should like something like this:-

A.N. Other
Peugeot #7
3:30.324
Zytek #10
378 laps
Pescarolo #16
Dome #14

If you can keep it in a format similar to this, it will help me to update the thread and provide tables as the next few weeks go by.

IMPORTANT

This is not a discussion thread. Just the bare data for your entry please. As I can no longer do it myself, I will ask the mods to remove any 'surplusage'.....

(mod note: 'surplusage' will be moved to >>this thread<<. That's where discussion of people's entries will occur.)

You only get one go unless force majeure applies.

In case it assists and saves people looking elsewhere, here is the link to the ACO's official entry list -

ACO Entry List

The deadline for entries will be Wednesday 13th June at 3am local time in France (which is 2am in the UK and 9pm EDT 12th June in the USA).

Over to you......

Last edited by paul-collins; 17 May 2007 at 20:53.