View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2013, 03:38 (Ref:3333435)   #5
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragger View Post
It does sort of explain how Lotus, besides several Championships since 1995, running up front with numerous podiums and two wins over the past two seasons still stuggles financially when compared to Ferrari and RBR. I'd be angry too, it seems like the Enstone team will always be the underdog team going against the current.

Being the underdogs is one of the reasons I'm a fan of them, and not so much of RBR.
How many ownership changes has 'Lotus' actually had? (Renault, Benetton, Toleman...) In their own name, in current times, in current ownership, Lotus has won races but not championships.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House