View Single Post
Old 2 Jun 2016, 12:40 (Ref:3646556)   #30
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
Yeah, as Adam says just a bit of fun by livery.

However, if I was to go for the F1 quad, it would be the old Spa, the old Monza, the old Nurburgring, and Rheims (or maybe the old Silverstone!!). I believe Suzuka is regarded as a bit special.

In sports cars much as I like the Le Mans 24 hours, I'd put the old Nurburgring 1000kms above it. In fact, I'm just old, but not as old
as Bob.
If you want to drag sports cars into the F1 thread John, then I would love to have the Mille Miglia, Targa Florio, Nurburgring 1000kms,Carrera Pan Americana and Le Mans on my CV.

Formula 1 has nothing to compare with that quintet.