View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 2003, 09:46 (Ref:536776)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I couldn't contemplate driving GPL now without FF. I had a sensation of it in the league race at Spa when, I believe, my FF failed, for some reason. Obviously, as I hadn't experienced it for a long time, it felt loose and undriveable. There is no doubt in my mind that FF does help your times. Its not just a question of the wheel thumping around when you hit the barriers at Monaco or the trees at Rouen, its the sensation you feel under braking, acceleration, cornering, everything. If anyone is thinking of buying a new wheel, it really must have FF.