Thread: Brands Hatch
View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 2002, 19:07 (Ref:235880)   #3
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Hi again my dear Pitpopsie. I think there has been much discussion in other forums regarding this issue as you probably know already. Many of the regular marshals are unhappy with the state of the walkways between armco and debris fence, but I understand Octagon are actually looking at the issues? There is also the situation where there are a lack of sensible boxes on post, big enough for fat old Observers like myslef to squeeze into and to allow all the marshals to store their bags in the dry should it rain.

As for the fairer species like yourself, I would imagine the toilet facilities are pretty appalling? It's somewhat easier for men I'm glad to say. But, with the growing numbers of female marshals I think it's about time the facilities were improved. Of course, with the new Octagon season tickets many women will come once, see the state of the ladies toilets and not bother to come again. Said but true I fancy!

What has been your own experience?