View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2009, 15:28 (Ref:2396174)   #40
diabloA1
Racer

diabloA1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As a 'team personnel' I honestly do not enjoy reading all the negative opinions in this forum despite knowing myself the state of affairs in A1GP. I know how frustrating it must be for everyone passionately following the series. I can only imagine.

Too often many are quick to expect the worst rather than hope for best. How do YOU positively affect the series with this kind of mentality? Unless opinions are expressed with some reference of source, it is purely fictional opinion. That is how I have come to view this forum.

As far as my team is concerned we ARE racing at every venue left in the calendar unless on Wednesday morning of the race week we do not get our car. We as a team are pulling our weight 100%, otherwise we might as well not bother racing the entire season.

I'm pretty sure the other teams and organizers(despite the criticisms) are just as committed. We want to be there on race weekend, racing, for YOU the fans. Why do you think Giltrap and a few others assisted for Taupo?

I don't think I'll be participating much further in this forum. There are more important matters to attend to such as WINNING THE NEXT RACE!