View Single Post
Old 20 May 2006, 08:15 (Ref:1614710)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Hodgkinson
If any of you guys are gamers I'll be putting these ideas forward to some of my game "modding" buddies to implement into GT Legends

Alex - since the dreadful Infogrammes Le Mans game of a few years back I've been desperately waiting for a real - realistic - Le Mans sim. One that has multiple circuit variations to cover the main circuit changes over the years, suitable (and moddable) car sets and, most importantly, the ability to run the full 24 hours with a save facility for whenever you want it...... Get me that and I'll be a happy man. Oh, and I don't want it so realistic that only Tom Kristensen can keep the cars on the road........