View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 2009, 07:56 (Ref:2500587)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Terry you are a very naughty boy!

I'm travelling at the moment so will comment on my races later, safe to say that Tim Bryan who diced with me in an amazing fight for 10 laps or so (until I finally got past) was like me surprised when I was called to the CoC. In fact I was asked to be a little less "forceful" at Abbey and Luffield. I apologised and thanked him and his team for providing such a great event. There was no report from observers so it was just a request because another driver had complained. I know not whom and didn't ask.

On to your point. There is a difference between squeezing someone who you are racing against and doing the same to a car that is patently faster. On a number of occasions I was passing cars on the way to Copse and was squeezed over to the pit wall. I've really only experienced this with the MGCC funnily enough. All it does is compromise both drivers when they arrive at Copse.

Anyway, when I went out to practice yesterday a gentleman in the assembly area told me he enjoyed watching me playing amongst the more nimble MGs on Saturday, so I couldn't have been that bad.