View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 2009, 10:05 (Ref:2500682)   #15
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
John,that is exactly my point.If people just want to drive around trying to look the part,there must be plenty of other pursuits they could follow.
Peter,spot on! It is strange how most complaints seem to emerge from events such as MGCC etc etc.Thats not to say that ALL of those drivers are the same,some are very quick indeed!.
Simon,I am not for one moment "having a go" at slower cars or their drivers,there are many so called slower cars that we both know are driven on their respective limits,that comes about because of the owners choice and also add's variety to the grids.That being the case,it is entirely down to the guy in the quicker car to be just a little more patient and make allowances,it is possible to spot those who are "trying" and those who are only out for a drive.It's very rare for some-one in a "slower" car to accuse a faster cars driver of being overly aggresive.