View Single Post
Old 11 Dec 2006, 09:51 (Ref:1787725)   #17
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Pingguest did specify cornering speeds. The packaging of the V8s helped this, although how much is unclear if you try to factor in the normal development of the car even if it stayed with V10.

On the engine Would the V10 have been that much more powerful than 2005? The rate of progress was slowing. I never thought them too powerful anyway.

I do think that the FIA partially acheived what they wanted to, despite resistence of the teams. The current V8s are OK. I wouldn't have done it and if I had a free hand I would change it, but it is so difficult to get changes and it isn't the most outrageous change!