View Single Post
Old 8 Mar 2014, 06:50 (Ref:3376396)   #2304
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Its a little from column A and a little from column B.

If you want the threads to be like some other places on the web, where every off topic statement embedded in a discussion on topic receives a warn/deletion/hanging by the fingernails then that can be arranged.

But its as tedious as all hell to read every thread with that kinds of view. To look for things to pick on people for. Its certainly not my aim, and I think I speak for my fellow moderators in suggesting its not theirs either.

We let the discussion go to some extent to actually encourage the conversation. About this topic, or sparking interest enough to start a new thread about another subject.

What we wont take forward is personal abuse. And there are shades of grey here. If you dont like what someone has written about your posting entity, use the WARN button, and give a reason why you think it doesnt pass FAQ's.

That's what its there for.

This place can be as fun and as interesting as we make it. And indeed as painful and as negative as we make it too. I would rather the former than the latter. Please.
[/mod]
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods