View Single Post
Old 11 Mar 2017, 17:28 (Ref:3718011)   #156
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikuni View Post
Mercedes will obviously have pace in reserve, and the engine will be turned right down throughout testing. I (along with probably everyone else) am scared to see what will happen when they fully unleash it (compare free practice last year with Q3 times), but hopefully Ferrari can up the power by a similar margin.
i hope so too, but were Merc really sandbagging? obviously wont know until the first race but with limited testing is sandbagging still an optimal strategy?

as a question, how much would sandbagging hinder data collection? does that have a knock on effect to development/upgrades over the course of the upcoming season?

whatever the answer i havent been this excited about a new season for a while now.