View Single Post
Old 31 Oct 2016, 23:13 (Ref:3684409)   #6
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
couldn't give a stuff about the effect he'll have. i have a lot of respect for how he sorted himself out last season in f3, and no matter what you think about the manner in which his championship title came about he did a heck of a lot better than lesser talents given the same chances.

the biggest issue about this is the potential funding vacuum left behing at prema where stroll snr won't invest in the team any more, and all of a sudden every drive has to be funded to pay the huge overheads. see: carlin.

i know my records stuck, but fair play to him.