Thread: Team Ferrari: in F1
View Single Post
Old 7 Sep 2018, 14:36 (Ref:3848699)   #109
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Ferrari (and their ignoramus fans)
As you raise the point - may I ask what you are implying here:

Is every Ferrari fan an ignoramus?
Is anyone who is an ignoramus by default a Ferrari fan?
Are some Ferrari fans also an ignoramus?
Are some people who are an ignoramus also a Ferrari fan?

I am asking genuinely because it will help to determine whether it is possible to discuss points without automatically being assumed to have a certain opinion or intellect?

(For the record, I am not - in any way - a Ferrari fan. I merely want to see a championship contested without accusations of bias, cheating or prejudice, and to be accepted as a genuine sporting achievement for the victor(s))