View Single Post
Old 19 Feb 2015, 09:40 (Ref:3506570)   #4
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
We've had a couple of other instances of this. A good reminder to use a strong password and change it periodically. We've blocked this particular source, but no guarantee it won't happen again from elsewhere.
Thanks for that Garco, any ideas on why someone would want to log on using my (or anyone's) account? Simple enough to get your own account surely?

I will change my password as you suggest, but if anyone is offended by any of my posts in the future, at least I can claim; "Not me Guv".
Cheers,

Fred.