View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2018, 08:24 (Ref:3800185)   #312
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntA35 View Post
Therefore for this car to maintain it competitiveness it will have to find a livery from 1981/82 to copy to get the most advantageous set of parts applicable for its HTP. Either that or it accepts it will be woefully slow, keeps its 1974 livery, removes all of the post 1974 parts and doesn’t get invited back again.

Doesn’t this mean that eventually everyone will be driving around in replicas of the same car eventually in order to maintain the most competitive car?
Ah, we're talking about the Members Meeting. Personally I'd rather keep the car correct, be slow, and not be invited back again. There's more to life than one race at Goodwood....... (I did, it was, and I wasn't... )