Thread: Sauber
View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 2017, 12:03 (Ref:3750909)   #161
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
I hope Sauber have a contingency plan already in place if ditching the Honda deal is what they are really doing. I'm not quite sure how wise the Swedish Sauber owners really are.

Hard to see both Sauber and Mclaren getting the Merc. But it's not absolutely impossible I suppose.

Was rumours that Williams may attempt to exit the customer doldrums and inherit the Honda works deal refuted by Williams at all?

And of course, after all this bru-ha-ha Mclaren may yet plough on with the Honda deal -- perhaps with a sweetener from Honda to soften the financial low of a long haul development program at least.
Claire Williams asked her questioner did it make sense to go from the best engines in the field to the worst! No love there...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods