Thread: Sebring
View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2017, 21:09 (Ref:3716921)   #34
btracing82
Rookie

btracing82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Sorry to hear about your dad, that's too bad. Cool that your mom is happy to come down with you and partake in the race.

Yeah, the hairpin is always a safe bet as a place to set up basecamp for the day.

Just be advised that you will have to trek through a bit of green park to get there, so if your mom is not prepared for questionable behavior she might be in for a surprise. Also be aware there isn't a whole lot of shade, so be prepared for that. There's also a proper bathroom behind the viewing berm at the hairpin, about 100 yards away, so you don't have to use the porta potties if you don't want to (just ask and someone can point you towards them). Let us know if you have any other questions. Hope you can make it for our tentative get together on Friday evening.
Thank you I am worried about finding a parking spot first come first serve is going to be a adventure but im 29 and a friend is coming with me and he is in his 30's and I was kinda a hard headed teen if my mom could handle me she handle that but as for getting togeather im all for it

Last edited by btracing82; 6 Mar 2017 at 21:18.