View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2016, 15:42 (Ref:3671026)   #54
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I am so happy to see Ganassi and Dixon getting a win before the Target sponsorship deal ends

I just want to know how Power and Kimball managed to get into each other and the other drivers managed to get by the corner without crashing

I thought it was a great day for Montoya before the spin, and the recovery from the start of the day after the first corner collision was a good one for him and his spin really ruined it for him in the last stages of the race

I love the way Pageneud is not feeling the pressure of the title, he should be able to get the title
Unless Dixon wins again and he could, The Glen might be the last time we saw a Ganassi car with the Target livery win an IndyCar race.