Old 20 Feb 2014, 00:23 (Ref:3370233)   #28
bio
Veteran

Hungary
Budapest, Hungary, Europe
bio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannick View Post
I seriously wonder how you guys find enough time to work on your pieces of art. I just don't seem to have the time, otherwise I'd probably asked for software recommendations and other advice already. Back in the day when I found this board, I was seriously bored but now, my other interests keep me busy. Hence the lack of new hand-drawn circuit designs from me. I have a few raw ideas / concepts for circuits which I haven't looked at in years, such as the skislope circuit, built in a former mountain downhill skiing resort where it just didn't snow anymore for a couple of years. But I digress.
May I ask you how much time you spend on your circuit design, compared to other interests? Thanks for info.
Well, it all depends on how much time i have. Lately (the last year or so) I've had much less time than before. And BTB takes quite some time.

Also, having spent so much time here, and seeing so many thracks, participating in so many discussions about different aspects of track design changed so many things... Before, I saw all the good things about my designs and concepts - now I see all the bad things... why this wouldn't work, why that wouldn't work...

This, together with the dramatic fall of active participation here, no wonder I've been doing it less and less.