Old 25 Jan 2018, 10:27 (Ref:3794914)   #7
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingair View Post
Big changes for the 2020 season, Supercar dinosaurs , will be replaced by the one make Toyota Cup based on the hybrid Toyota Prius. Foxtel will be replaced with the ABC who will have a one hour highlight package on Saturday afternoon at 6pm, and on a Sunday afternoon there will be a two hour package showing qualifying, and the 45 minute race. Plus a 15 minute Q&A format where various intellectual people and prominent politicians will discuss the days Racing.

The Toyota Cup will be based around a ten inner city events on a special street circuit that will allow the community to come together in a harmonious way to celebrate life in general. This will allow easy access to the restaurants, coffee shops and free community face painting etc!

I believe in the first year , a member of the LGTBI community will become our first race winner and champion, along with her/his partner after they share a drive and win at the Pakenham 1000amp race. The series will be all inclusive, the 2021 Champion will be a disabled aboriginal with an arts degree, the 2022 Champion will be a refuge from Manus Island.

Looking forward to 2020!
This forum really needs a like button...