View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2022, 09:36 (Ref:4118147)   #75
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I do have a question (which I appreciate that you may not be able to answer) but I was surprised when I saw the medical car arrive at the accident (on TV) it stopped what looked like a very long way away meaning that the Doctor had to then run to the car which took quite some time. Presumably this is a procedural thing?
I think, in this incident, the fact there were three badly damaged cars meant they stopped the minimum distance from all three - yes, there was running involved but if they'd come all the way to Zhou's side it would have delayed getting to Albon. I am only presuming here, though, as I was also running!