View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 2017, 23:50 (Ref:3715229)   #11
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Race one was great entertainment with the top 6 swapping places just about every lap. Not so sure about the grid reversal for race 2, it's very devisive but I guess it'll make for an interesting opening couple of laps. Great to see Lowes and Camier at the pointy end.
In total agreement, I think it would be misleading to just glance at the results sheets and think 'same old winner'! I feel both races were really good; so tight and very close racing. The Panigale has quite some speed down the straights!

Good to see Leon shine again (I would love to see him on something a little quicker before it's too late), Lowes had a mature ride in both races and Honda and Ten Kate have some work to do!

Supersport was insane! Couldn't separate the winner and runner up, must have been mere microns between them. I didn't know about the Cluzel and PJ 'bike swap', the former's high-side was horrendous, poor fella. Rea's awful race luck continues and PJ must be wondering if his season is going to be dogged by the MV gremlins.

Fantastic ride by Westy too from 20-something on the grid.