View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2017, 18:13 (Ref:3721931)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
my add in question was about country of origin.

it starts off asking me about where im from but no special section about what viewing options are like specifically in my country.

paying to stream vs FTA is not an issue for me or even really and option in Canada.

basically the digital channel that covers F1 in canada is a pay channel and uses the SKY feed but we get no access to any of SKY's internet features, replay options, and many of their articles/video pages are geo blocked.

i cant help but feel like this survey is far too Euro centric...which is fine because that is where the majority of viewers are but with the new American owners i was hoping that some of the focus would go to addressing issues unique to this side of the pond.