View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2017, 10:28 (Ref:3722119)   #9
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Richard, a lot of the questions, and the options on how to respond, are often designed to produce the answers that the surveyors want to see.
I agree, but is it by design or by accident. If by design, why would this media group care to twist the results/message? They can do that with the trouble of a poll. My best guess is they are just winging it and could have done better.

Richard