Thread: Needham Market
View Single Post
Old 4 Feb 2003, 00:09 (Ref:495580)   #8
stevebrown
Racer

England
The Port of Indecision, SW of Disorder
stevebrown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridstevebrown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Peter. I'm glad something positive has come out of this,after all it's taken two years to get this meeting. A local chief marshal does sound a good idea, I just hope he (or she) keeps the crews together. Mind you Trevor Jackson did a stirling job last year considering he doesn't usually come up this far. He certainly had a hard task. When I asked If I could go with my usual BRSCC crew at the BTCC he let me.
Certainly problems have come from others giving what I would consider baffling (to put it politely) decisions. (I'm thinking the Dan Eaves shunt in 2001 and last years Clio race), so I do hope communication is better. I just hope that all Snet marshals come back to BARC and give them another chance, including my observer.
See you Sunday at training day
Steve B