View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2016, 15:45 (Ref:3691432)   #59
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
This is what Hamilton radioed on the penultimate lap:

Lap 54/55

Lewis Hamilton: "Right now, I'm losing the world championship so I don't care if I lose this race."

And it may have been awkward on the podium, but it is being reported that Hamilton totally ignored Rosberg in pre-podium room, not speaking to him at all.

Spoilt brat.
I watched the pre-podium, post-race room goings on and there's nothing in that. The drivers were doing their own thing, as you would expect. Nico was getting weighed, Vettel was doing most of the talking and Bernie was standing in the middle of the room, breathing huge sighs of relief; you might have thought Bernie had just won the championship.