View Single Post
Old 19 Dec 2000, 16:07 (Ref:53326)   #2
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
OH DEAR !!!

information sourced from the Straits times !!!!!

well then i suggest that they get a complete new reporter as young Christian Murchison is an Australian and is not a singaporian ????

Christian comes from Western Australia and has competed in formula ford here and then in formula holden (Oz F3000) claiming 2nd in the series this year at his first attempt..he is an awesome driver and i have had the privillege of watching him a couple of times this year up close and personal and if pure aggression gets you anywhere then this is kid is going to be F1 world champ 15 times

not saying he will but his determination is incredible..I was very impressed and despite what he does with his career he has one me over as a fan thats for sure ..and i personally hope he does get the F3000 drive next year and then go on to even better things in F1.

but he is an Australian through and through..but if singapore companies want to sponsor him ..then thats great because our companies dont want to give our young guys any money to go overseas with ..which is a huge shame ..so they have to gain support where ever they can

GO CHRISTIAN