View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2016, 20:48 (Ref:3679627)   #5
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
Anyone else think this is Toyota's best chance since Le Mans? I think it is. They're always good here since it's their home track and it should suit their car. I think the Audi will be the car to beat, though. In lmp2 I think Signatech with Lapierre takes it and Aston Martin or Ford in GTE. Ford has been good in top speed so that might be a big factor.
I do too, but I still don't think it's as good a chance as they had at Le Mans, even with the extra impetus to win at home. Audi should be setting the pace, they seem to have got a good enough handle on the speed in the R18. While they have been caught out by multiple inopportune cautions, they could do with also not taking anymore cues from Speedsource...

Last edited by J Jay; 12 Oct 2016 at 21:01.