SpeedRacer13
Rookie

Australia
SpeedRacer13 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxer
during the 96 season only.

Just once more for clarity and to correct some mistakes

In 94 he was driving in the ADC full time .

He was then drafted by HRT for the 2 endurance races in 94 with Brad Jones in the teams second car, Bathurst 5th and Sandown 2nd.

Then in 95 he competed only in 2 endurance races with Greg Murphy, failed to finish at both Sandown and Bathurst.

He had his first full season in tourers in 96 when he won the championship, He did win Bathust and Sandown with Greg Murphy in 96, which is his only Bathurst victory while Murphy has now won Bathurst 4 times.

IMO that doesnt mean he was an established V8 racer just a damm good steerer, its irrelevant anyway but I thought Id set you straight.
I don't see what mistakes you wish to clarify. I don't dissagree with any of those facts.

I know what Craig has done in the past, I don't need reminding. Winning any race in V8 Supercars automatically classifys you as an 'Established' driver. Winnng a race establishes you. Let alone winning the big 3! And as you said he was full-time at HRT in 96.

In my eyes that would classify him as Established and Full-time. Guess we'll just have to agree to dissagree.

I just hope like hell that one of those Taxi drivers doesn't get a seat over one of the guys that has put his balls on the line on trying to get a ride OS.