Old 17 Jan 2010, 21:03 (Ref:2614815)   #65
BILTEL
Racer

England
Brackley, centre of the Earth
BILTEL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosehead View Post
Read my post again P261, you will see that the section in Italics is what Skentellytubby said.

I went today.................thought it was ok, not the greatest but not the worst either (I've been to every one over the last 20yrs). Very busy by midday but everyone was saying yesterday was even more so.

Biggest gripe has to be the NEC catering, not so much the food but the fact that the numerous cafes simply cannot cope with the number of people using them, long queues and then nowhere to sit. Wouldn't be too much of an issue if I was on me tod but not good with the missus............she got p****d off with that and then fidgety thereafter..............we'd probably have stayed longer and spent money otherwise. Having been to events in other countries with as many or more people in attendance we know it is possible to provide a decent service.

£29 a ticket (yes I know its possible to book in advance for a discount etc) is too much and then the rip off parking charge is typical UK take the P!!!
I have to agree, but unfortuntely, we'll do it all agan next year.
ex Starion #20
Now building BMW 535i
for the 360, CTCRC Pre 93's