View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2012, 15:11 (Ref:3025289)   #12
gary396
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northallerton
gary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Mussa View Post
How much does it cost to spectate at this event for the 3 days? I need to tell a friend who wants to come. He seems to think it is £600 or so - all I can see from the website is an entry ticket for 3 days costs £117 and if one wants to sit in a grandstand another £136.00 - am I right in thinking the entry ticket allows one to the infield from where one can see the cars in the paddock (he can borrow an armband to get into the paddock if he really wants). Have I missed something?
Marcus
I've only been once - last year - but the entry ticket allowed access to the infield area where the paddocks are but access into the main paddocks is restricted to competitors, GRRC members and other people with 'paddock access' pass - so the armband would be needed (they can't be purchased for normal public access). Period attire also required to get into these paddocks.

There are other paddocks where access is free. The infield also allows walking access to spectating areas infield (albeit in limited sections due to flying as mentioned above). Or walk around the whole circuit on the outside - lots of good viewing areas.

Last edited by gary396; 13 Feb 2012 at 15:13. Reason: Added infield access note