View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2010, 23:34 (Ref:2775945)   #32
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Hockenhiem probably demonstrates my point.No matter what extra information (the FIA did give a full understanding of the situation) was given some people would not have liked the situation. It would also have been very difficult to be consistent with everything that had gone before.
If there had been true consistency then the rule would never have been introduced in the first place.

As for Kaplan, I consistently groan whenever I see he is about to referee a match I am about to watch.
I think Hockenheim is a good example of the inconsistency in F1 ruling. Everyone knew what happened, even the FIA but they fudged it in order to keep everyone happy, that is everyone within the sport but it's ruffled lots of feathers. The Monaco Schumacher business did likewise and this latest business in Japan just adds more scepticism.

I know what you are saying and like with Wnut's argument about transparency I'm arguing the same point as you but from a diffrerent perspective.

As for Kaplan, I don't really get it.