View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2015, 16:12 (Ref:3497644)   #762
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
said in jest but a likely scenario given what i saw during the presentation video of Microsoft's new Hololens device.

if this form of entertainment takes off then potentially the wearer could be provided with their own backgrounds, advertisers could present their own targeted adverts, and grandstands could be made to look as full as you want (all for an additional but nominal fee for the consumer of course).

all the while every 'holo-race' (patent pending on that term FOM!) takes place on any one of the varied layouts which a Paul Ricard like track could provide.

brave new world my friends!