Thread: Driver 2018 F1 silly season.
View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2017, 13:09 (Ref:3786810)   #970
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graz View Post
Money talks. Williams are a shadow of a once great team. Frank has no input to who drives either.

Williams RIP.
Full disclosure, I did not watch the documentary, but I read the thread about the Williams documentary, with discussion of frank being so cold to his family and never going on vacation with them, etc, and I can't help but smile and appreciate what Claire Williams is doing. She is taking a cold, calculated approach to running the f1 team as a businees despite results, rather than as a passion, the same way frank apparently approached his family. It's like Frank's influence on Claire has led to Claire taking what he loved and treating it the way frank treated what claire wished he had loved more.

Bottom line, I'm becoming more and more of a Claire Williams fan. Still think stroll is a joke, though...