View Single Post
Old 20 Dec 2016, 19:59 (Ref:3697431)   #22
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes I agree with Chunder. As you know I didn't exhibit last year and the only difference it made to me is that I made more profit in February than the previous year!

I meet lots of old friends, most of them retired from motor sport. The average age of the visitor is pretty high and very few are actual competitors. The auto jumble is getting smaller each year along with the regular stands. Even when we do get illustrious members of the historic racing community visiting, they normally stay in the shiny parts hall and not progress to the Outer Darkness. So I'm no longer a fan!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk