View Single Post
Old 29 Jul 2011, 21:32 (Ref:2933022)   #4
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
If you are looking for photo tips rather than a website critique then maybe try the Photo forum section.

Backgrounds are a bit distracting in some, particular black BMW and #66 Honda(?). The one from the pit wall (not sure that's actually a public area) is a nice idea out of focus limbs don't work for me. Not sure if you intended that to be an 'arty' shot but to me it just looks like someone got in the way.

Overall they are the same shots I've seen a million times before and do nothing to stand out from the crowd. Nothing 'wrong' with them as such but they lack that 'wow' factor.

BTW I'm referring here to the pictures in your portfolio. There looks to be some better ones in the random mosaic but I can't see those properly.