View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2012, 11:02 (Ref:3098338)   #10
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman444 View Post
is it really that much of a difference though? moving from Stone Bros to the Son-of-Stone Bros? Aren't they prepped out of the same place?
MSR is in a separate location. Their main gig for the last year or so has been operating the CotF prototypes for V8SA.

You might imagine that MSR is stocked with SBR hardware, and it seems to be, but might make sense for the SBR mothership to concentrate on their own CotF build program... and farm out the Dunlop series program to a friendly customer team.

The new sponsor may follow Mr McLaughlin to the much rumoured Tekno main game seat in 2013...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods