Thread: Sebring
View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2017, 16:37 (Ref:3716876)   #26
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanky Turtle View Post
I'd be interested in meeting anyone from here. Friday night might be a good time, right after the races end.

On Thursday after night practice, they'll be showing Le Mans (the movie) on the big screen by the midway. They also show the race broadcast on the big screen and it's a good way to check up on how things are going Saturday night when all you can see is one turn and headlights.

And speaking of the midway and following the race, when I went to testing I noticed they were installing speakers on the light posts along the midway so it looks like they will finally have some sort of P.A. system in place other than just behind the pits.
I'd agree that Friday after track activities would probably be a good time to meet up. Should we meet at a campsite somewhere, or a public area somewhere? I think meeting at the manufacturers exhibit area and then going for a paddock walk and checking in on the activities of the mechanics would be a good time, what do you all think?

And just so that no one is too surprised. Away from the racetrack I am a fine, upstanding, responsible member of society. However, (and this is especially true at Sebring, and there are folks in this thread who can attest to it) I have been known to let my hair down when camping at the race track. Please do not be overly offended if I slur my words or stumble a bit.