xrystl
Racer

Pitcairn Islands
gold coast
xrystl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrod Kieron
What about these WA drivers -

Ron Lindau - I recall him running Lindau Ford up in Karratha when he raced, I think he retired from racing after his horrific crash in the XD, is he still around?

Rod Donovan - Ran Donovan Ford in Southern Cross, his XC coupe was purchased by Mick Moylan who wrote it off.

Wayne Negus - Sometime HDT driver, think he owned a Shell servo in Bullcreak. Saw the shells of his L34 (the gold one) and A9X (MHDT colours) sitting around about 12 years ago, probably worth money nowadays.

Graeme Hooley - Probably still runs Hooley Auto Electrics in Greenwood.

Tim Slako - Still runs Slako Automotives in Osborne Park I believe.

Stuart Kostera - Think he runs a Dunlop outlet thats responsible for Dunlop racing tyres in Kalamunda. Have I see his son racing karts and/or FF?
Some interesting names there kieron , I remember Fritz Kohout (Porsche) and Rod Donovan (Falcon XT GT) battling it out for honours at the wet 6 hour production car race at Caversham circuit in 1968 also racing were Dick Roberts in his wifes AP6 Valliant (Dick Roberts smash repairs Midland) and Stan Starcevic (Ford Cortina) Alf Barbegello (Mini ,from memory) Bill Dixon (Cortina) plus many others who used to also race at Claremont speedway and there names now escape me .
In the mid seventies (73 - 74 ) Wayne Negus was the service manager for the Holden dealer in Walters road Morley (can't remember their name) - Stuart Kostera used to have a BP servo in Kallamunda in the sixties.