View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2016, 21:04 (Ref:3678446)   #21
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
With Nissan committing and Penske locking down 2 #1 drivers, and Shell for 3 years, I am wondering if the outlook for the sport is starting to look a bit brighter than it has. GRM has shown pedigree with making the Volvos a winning package. But is that enough to sway a manufacturer to them over Penske?
If I were at Holden, I would have walked the support previously given to 888 (now replaced by the HRT bagatelle) and helped Penske into a Holden.

Mr Penske does nothing by halves, and what better way to create the very top of the grid as Holden product than to have arguably the top 2 resourced teams in their brand. And it would keep Penske out of any other brand..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods