View Single Post
Old 23 May 2010, 22:40 (Ref:2696815)   #13
golfwidow
Rookie

golfwidow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by graham bahr View Post
sorry joss, you knew what class you would end up in before you entered the championship!

you are doing class A lap times and it all rather sounds like sour grapes because your not winning outright like your clearly used to doing

Graham i couldnt agree more....

Joss, you have raced in DMN before for a few rounds if my memory serves me correctly last year or the year before, so you would have known that Mr Birley is quick and very often the front man, so why oh why if you wanted to beat him, which it sounds like thats all you were out for did you not build your car to do the job, if you had read the rules and regulations you would have known that your car would be in Rod's class. All you have done since Mallory is moan, its people like you moaning and slagging of a good series that you have only been in for 3 months that give Motorsport a bad name, if you dont like it, see ya. Rod does have some competition out there, the 2 skylines are very quick, hope you dont mind me saying Darren and Mark but reliaility is an issue, Craig Davies is quick also, so he does have competition and maybe we will see a couple of different race winners.

It annoys me people with sponsors and what appears disposable income that can spend loads on their cars moan coz they aint winning outright, spare a thought for those that build their cars themselves on shoestring budgets who are just glad to be competing in what is on the whole a friendly championship.